Friday, July 31, 2009

A 4 Month old 17lb boy

Grayson had has 4 month appointment on Wednesday. He was a very brave boy getting his needles and barley made a fuss at all. His weight this time was 17lbs! Hes growing so quickly! He also has a few bumps along his gums is donig some major chewing and drooling too, looks like teeth might be in our near future!

This past week Grayson got to welcome an adorable baby boy, he even bought him a stuffed teddy! It was so akward holding such a small (or so it seemed to me) baby after being used to holding Grayson! hes 11 lbs heavier!

He can now roll from front to back and vice verse, although he likes to spend is time in his bouncy chair, exosaucer (which I swore I would never use) or being held. He also likes to watch cartoons ( I also swore I would not let my child watch tv). Its funny how things change!

No comments:

Post a Comment