Friday, February 13, 2009

5 Weeks Left

OMG.... where has the time gone.... not to much longer and we will be welcoming our little one in to the world.. A few things have happened since my last/first post here... I had a Baby shower on Sunday that was nice i got to see some people I haven't seen in a little while and got lots of great gifts too. My cloth diaper stash is now well under way I have to order a few more things but have been procrastinating on that a litte, thankfully the place I will be ordering from is also in NS so it will not take long for them to arrive once the order is placed.

I am schduled to go for a growth scan on Monday which I guess also includes some monitering.. its going to be a long afternoon at the hospital, but it will be nice to see baby boy again. I am not putting to much stock in the measurements that they give me during the growth scan as they tend to be inaccurate anyways... seems like theres some test crazy Dr. around here... I had the same feelings about the 1 hour glucose tolerance test however i did it and as i suspected got a false positive that ended up in having to do the two hour test which came back prefectly fine... so we will see how things go and I shall update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment