Thursday, March 12, 2009

This and That

8 more days till our estimated due date...will baby be early, on time or late... your guess is as good as mine... will just have to wait and see i guess.... either way it shouldn't be to much longer. I have offically been off work since March 6th now... getting kinda boared around the house.... going swimming today!! looking forward to that althrough being this pregnant isn't so appealing in swim wear... thankfully its an adult/tot swim so they will understand...



Babys room is all together now just about heres my most recent addition its a change table my dad built for me... my requested shower gift! and I love it even through he had his doubts if i would, but i think its perfect!

We are also looking at a new apartment hopefully next week a 3 bdrm which will ne needed for wheni retun to work in 51 weeks... its a realyl good price plus its the same people we rent from now who we like they allow pets and its ina kid friendly area, i am sure moving with a new born will not be so much fun but thankfully the new place is literally in my current back yard so we don't have far to go, hopefully we will find out more soon!

1 comment: