Friday, March 6, 2009

First Offical Day Of Mat Leave

To day was my first offical day of maternity leave. I spent the morning cleaning out baby boys room. All my work stuff has been returned and the desk found its way to the dumpster... the boarder has been taped to the wall.... thank goodness for double sided tape other wise the boarder would have spent more time on the floor then on the wall. I also had my 38 week appt today with a new Dr. shes just a general family dr but comes in to the office to assit some days. everything was fine blood pressue was good and my group b swab came back negative!!! that means no routine IV for me which the ob seemed convinced that everyone needs to have an IV the minute they go in to the door.... so now its jsut a matter of waiting for baby boy to come and doing a few thigns aroudn the house including relaxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment